Monday, September 28, 2009

Falling Star REMIX

Hey guys, I don't mean to interrupt Steff's post, because I know I was seriously pumped to open up the site and see those FABU tiger nails. If you haven't seen them yet, keep scrolling!

I just wanted a small update of Falling Star. Last night I started fresh with my usual routine because despite my best efforts, it kept chipping. As in, half the nail was naked. That's RIDICULOUS. But anyway, I gave Falling Star another shot -- not thinned yet, I probably will next time. I used my usual Sally Hansen base coat, two gross gloppy coats of Falling Star (sadly, that still hasn't improved), and TWO coats of Seche Vite. So far, everything's still intact, although I haven't folded any towels yet, so we'll have to see how they handle such intense manual labor.

They did hold up through all my clackity clack typing for the GRE, so that's a good sign. Speaking of, thanks so much to all the reader support. I'm shocked and very pleased at all the well wishing. I'm so used to sarcasm and snark!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever slutface.

    I mean, I love you and I'm glad the test is over.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!