Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shiny, Sparkly Shower

Another bad mood. I got home 45 minutes later than I should have but I still wanted to get this post up. Yesterday I decided I needed another sparkly manicure to cheer me up. I decided on China Glaze Shower Together, which is completely gorgeous all on its own. I was almost a little sad to cover it up. It's a bright blue creme with a little green thrown in...so I guess it's kind of aqua. Check it out. Again, it was overcast when I took these pictures.

It's nice, isn't it? I really like it. More of a summer color. It was part of the 2008 spring collection, I believe. You know, I've decided that China Glaze is my favorite nail polish brand. I don't really have too much, but their range of colors is incredible and the formula is always good if not great. I used to consider OPI my favey-fave, but I've been less than impressed lately, as I've said.

Anyway, over Shower Together I added my trusty "Halloween" bar glitter from Wet n Wild, Black Magic.

I like this, but I think I may have preferred it sans glitter. Oh well. I'm still wearing this combination, but I'm definitely redoing my nails tomorrow. I'm still craving some sort of sparkles. Betsy and I have been doing a lot of blue lately. Maybe it's something in the air. I'm not usually a blue lover.

Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty shade on you. You wanted glitter but maybe it was just the wrong color of glitter. Maybe just a nice silver would have looked nicer. All the differnt colors of glitter muted the base color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely color. I think that the color of the glitter that you put over it isn't quite right, maybe something with a blue or green tone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you gals are right. I just love this bar glitter. Can't get away from it. My next manicure will be more aesthetically pleasing, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!