Monday, October 05, 2009

The Amazing Doggy Swami

Happy Monday, everyone. I have two things to show you today. First, on Saturday night I decided to add glitter to my Happily Ever After manicure from Friday. I used Deep Red Ocean, my new Sinful Colors flakie polish. I wanted to get a picture of this in the sun, but I was working all day yesterday so all you get is an indoor picture. Sorry.

My mom even complimented this look, and she thinks I'm crazy for changing my nails every day and using weird/blingy polishes. I haven't even mentioned to her that I have a ridiculously large stash. It's getting hard to hide from my loved ones.

On Saturday morning I was looking at pictures of polishes and I came across Orly Goth for like the thousandth time. I've wanted Goth for a long time and I kept buying different black polishes with silver glitter, hoping they would fulfill my lemming. Goth is unique, though. It has different sizes of silver glitter. After looking at pictures of it I got up, got dressed, and headed over to Sally's. When I got there I did see Goth and some other Orly polishes on a Halloween display. Win. What else did I see? A brand new display, just put out, of China Glaze Fortune Teller, a Sally Beauty exclusive. I snatched that up too, along with some Halloween nail decals. Have I mentioned that I love Halloween?

Fortune Teller looks like love in a bottle to me. It's differently sized orange glitter (large hexagonal, small hexagonal, round) suspended in black jelly-ish polish. It looks like bottled Halloween. I couldn't wait to put this on.



Uhh, no words. Okay, a few words: love, win, amazing. Would anybody be upset if I wore this polish for a month straight? We all know I can't do that; I just love it.

To conclude: run, do not walk, to your nearest Sally's and pick this up.

Heart you, China Glaze. Srsly.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, please go get it. That is officially my public service announcement.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this so bad. Thanks for your announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, we are so damn alike it's ridiculous. Example: I also recently bought Goth and Fortune Teller. DUDE. Even hundreds of miles can't change the fact that we're like the same fucking person sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!