Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!

Happy Halloween! Ah, my favorite day of the year. Unfortunately we are having house guests tomorrow so my mom is going crazy, making me Soft Scrub the bathrooms and make sure the place looks spotless. Oh well. I have my official Halloween manicure for you today!


This is pretty freaking adorable, isn't it? I was at the drugstore yesterday buying Halloween candy for trick or treaters and I noticed that Sinful Colors polishes were on sale for 99 cents. I knew I had run out of options for a Halloween manicure, so I picked up Serena & Chloe, an orange jelly polish with orange glitter. As with many Sinfuls, Serena & Chloe is a bit sheer. I used three coats here to attain satisfactory coverage. On my ring fingers I used one coat of Rimmel Black Satin and a cute little ghost decal.

Alright, that's all I've got for you. I hope everyone has a nice Halloween, and don't forget to rabbit rabbit tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!