Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloweeny?

I'm carving pumpkins today [alone] so I thought I'd give myself a festive little manicure. I actually don't own a pure orange creme. Someday I have to remedy that. Instead I used OPI MonSooner or Later (one of their best names, I think) from the India collection. It is orange, but it has a lot of red in it too. The application on this polish is great. The only problem I have with it is that after three coats I still have visible nail line. Merp and a half. After I let my nails dry I put a little spider decal on each of my ring fingers.


Even though the orange is a little red I still think it reads as Halloweeny.

I hope you guys have a great weekend :D

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love the little spider! Have fun carving today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO cute. Also, I'm about to carve pumpkins in the next few days as well, and I'm really sad. I bought the usual carving book, but it's not the same without you. Infinite merps.

    Also, I missed 13 Scarier Movie Moments the first time it was shown, and now it only ever seems to be rerun at like 7 in the morning on a Sunday, or when I'm at work. This is no good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the little spider is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!