Friday, October 02, 2009

Happily Ever After

Yesterday I had a day off so I went to Sally's. When I walked in I saw one lonely bottle of nail polish sitting on the clearance table for $3.99. What was it, you ask? Orly Happily Ever After. Why it was on the clearance table, since it's fairly new, I don't know. I snatched it up. I also got Orly Purple Velvet and China Glaze Blue Sparrow. See?

It took me a while to choose what to wear today, but I ended up with Happily Ever After. It's a purple that leans way red with purple shimmer. I will preface the rest of my blabber by saying that these pictures aren't really color accurate. It was kind of monsooning here today so it's overcast (again). Plus purples are notoriously difficult to photograph.


I think this is a really nice color. I was contemplating buying it anyway, so I'm glad I somehow found it on clearance. Here's another bottle picture. I tilted it so the camera would pick up the shimmer even in what scant light I had.

You can kinda see it, right? Lord my hands are dry. Thanks acetone. I can't wait to see this baby in sunlight. I think it'll be really gorgeous. Okie, until Monday. I hope everybody has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely color on you. What's a girl to do when there's one little bottle of polish. You also can't let it be alone!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!