Friday, October 30, 2009

Holo Pumpkin Polish

Halloween is almost here! Very exciting. I think my last manicure with You Don't Know Jacques and the pumpkin bar glitter was a huge hit. I got a lot of compliments on it, and a couple people asked me what the color on the bottom was. Hehe. Even non-polish people love You Don't Know Jacques. Props, OPI.

Today I have another drugstore pumpkin polish for you, also just called "Pumpkin Nail Enamel." I got it at the same time as the bar glitter (both for 99 cents). It's a dark gray polish, sort of charcoal colored, with holographic glitter. It's a really awesome color, sort of like OPI My Private Jet. It'll be good for times other than Halloween as well. Unfortunately it is completely overcast here in Pleasantville. Seriously, when I woke up at 8am it still looked like it was nighttime in my room. I can't believe I waited until it was crazy gross and sunless out to use a holo. Silly me. I took pictures under a lamp, so hopefully you can still see the pretty glitter. I think we all know what holos look like, but just in case check out my post on OPI My Private Jet here and my post on Wet n Wild Wild Orchid here. Picture time.


Ack, sorry these pictures are so awful. Trust me when I say this polish is really nice. I had to do three coats, but what can you expect for 99 cents? I'm happy with it and the bottle is adorable.

Hopefully I'll have time to post a new manicure tomorrow. Have a great Friday!

**EDIT
I finally got some sun! It is now literally THE PERFECT fall day. Here are updated pictures.


2 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty color, I like it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought all the Pumpkin polishes. Thankfully some are wearable after Halloween. I love this one. I have it also.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!