Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blingtacular, Blingtacular, the Word's in the Vernacular

Hey guys. Anyone watch America's Next Top Model last night? Pretty epic, right? I don't know what came over me, but I decided that I wanted to paint my nails HOT PINK, which is quite unusual for me. Not only are they hot pink, I also added a coat of crazy gold holo glitter. Yikes.

Lust is part of the Wet n Wild Craze collection, another polish I received from Niki at MagicMaid in a giveaway. It's a deep, hot pink with either a purple or blue flash; I can't tell which. It seems like a really good pedicure color for the summer, but for some reason I decided I needed it to be on my hands. Over it I used one coat of Gilded, a gold glitter with large round holo glitter, from the Wet n Wild Festive Flirt collection. I just went Wet n Wild crazy today. These pictures are pretty bad because it's really, really gray here today and I also couldn't seem to hold my hands still. Sorry :(



Whew, that's loud. Watcha think?

Thank goodness I don't have to fly anywhere for the holidays this year. I'm seeing on the news that the airlines are adding "holiday" surcharges that will last from November through April. That's insane. Plus the fees for checking bags, and now you have to pay for food and other stuff? Ridic. Thankfully the flight from Chicago to Cleveland was only like 25 minutes anyway...

Alright, have a great Thursday, gals.

**EDIT
I added some black french tips. Merp? I'm just going crazy today.


2 comments:

  1. That combination is so pretty! I travel for the holidays (I have to fly home as I get kicked out of the dorms) and I hate how much more expensive it is now even compared to last year! Thank goodness I only pack in a carry-on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gilded gilded gold on hot pink!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!