Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get In the Boat, Julie

Hi guys. Short post today. Not much to say. Today is my birthday, and it was the best one in recent memory. My boyfriend came to visit me from Chicago and we all went out to dinner at the Melting Pot. My mom got me some great stuff, including a really nice purse, and Betsy, bestest friend in the whole world, got me my favorite candies and three of our favey-fave movies, I Know What You Did Last Summer, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer and Selena. My dad took me to Fallingwater in PA yesterday and I got some great pictures. My boyfriend got me Flowerbomb, something I've been lusting after for like a year, as my two best friends know. Basically everyone is spoiling me and it's awesome.

I took these pictures yesterday in the car on the way to Pennsylvania so they're not great; early morning light, but we were bouncing around and stuff. I'm late to the party on this one: Orly Pixie Dust. A lot of people I've read have called it a gray tinged with blue, but I really can't decide myself whether it's blue or gray, and it has beautiful glitter. Different sized pieces, which I always love. The sparkle is insane and it's a beautiful polish. Not great coverage, though. This was three coats and I really think it could have used a fourth.



Again, sorry for the bad pictures. I wish I could have had sun.

Over 'n out. I'm totally old now.

2 comments:

  1. Happy very late Birthday to you. Nice that you got presents that were just perfect. Your nails look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!