Thursday, December 03, 2009

Dumb Blondes

A little sick of gold yet? This is the last one I own, actually. I got it in that basket I got from my grandma for my birthday. It's Revlon Gold Get 'Em, and if I could call a nail polish blonde, it would be this one. It's a super, super light gold with shimmer. I knew this was going to be sheer, so I braced myself.


After three coats I still had VNL, but only visible at some angles and in some lights. Regardless of its sheerness, I still really like this color. I like anything that will make my hands look clean and elegant, and this does fit the bill.

In other news, I put a coat of Matte About You over yesterday's Zoya Goldie. Behold, with flash:

Improvement? I dunno. I'm not in love with it either matte or shiny.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Revlon! I think the Zoya looks better matte. I have trouble with Zoya's sometimes. Although, Kamilah is my favorite red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Zoya matter, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Zoya matte. Looks like metal.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!