Monday, January 25, 2010

BRBeezies

Hi guys. I'm writing today to let all of you know that I'm going to be taking a little break from blogging. Probably not a long break--a week or two. I'm sure that when I mosey on back I'll have a ton of awesome things to show you. And don't worry, you're not missing anything--I'll probably be wearing Wagon Trail the entire time.

I need to take the time to focus on a couple important things happening in my life right now and I didn't want to leave anyone hanging. I'll still be reading all your blogs, though, and commenting too! Don't worry, I won't disappear.

Stay tuned to Short 'n Chic, though; I've heard tell that Betsy is soon to be hosting a giveaway (this week, perhaps? hint hint).

And so I leave you with one of my favorite paintings that in no way represents how I'm feeling about my life right now ;)


David, The Death of Marat, 1793

Mon dieu! C'est moi. *swoon*

Hehe. Love you all! I can't wait to see how Betsy's giveaway turns out...

Steff

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that painting as well! I love how half of it is background...it makes the image so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the life mimicing art! (Well, just the fun posing bit, not any difficulties you may be going through at the moment!) Take all the time you need, we'll still be here when you come back. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a break now and again! I hope you enjoy yours :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!