GIVEAWAY! Oh, sorry. I got excited. I feel like GIVEAWAY just has to be in all-caps because I'm annoying that way. Here's the deal.
1. Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color in Opulent Cloud (to fulfill that hard-to-find lemming)
2. OPI Shorts Story (to brighten up your winter blues)
3. OPI Shim-merry Chic (in case you missed it in stores)
4. Sinful Colors San Francisco (a favey-fave of the drug store variety)
5. Lay It On Thick body lotion (distributed through Bath and Body Works, the perfect size for your purse!)
6. Avon Bubble Bath in Hot Apple Pie (a HUGE bottle that smells amazing)
7. A ridiculously cute nail file (I know you're supposed to use a crystal file, but how cute is this? Very fucking cute is the answer)
1. You must be a follower.
2. For one entry, leave a comment on this post telling me one of your current lemmings, just for funsies. Make sure to leave me your e-mail address, as well.
3. For a second entry, blog about this post and leave the link in your comment.
4. You have until midnight on Monday, January 11th to enter, at which time I'll randomly pick a winner. Tell your friends! I will remind you to enter in every post I do up until the 11th.
That's it! Easy enough, right?
And here's a close-up of the pretties. Do you want them? I know you do. These are all unused, and this probably goes without saying, but the bubble bath and the lotion are unused as well. This GIVEAWAY is to celebrate having 50+ followers, which is exciting. I really wanted to thank you guys and give you the opportunity to win my cool shit.
Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to share with you my obsession with the color peach/cantaloupe/....basically, whatever color RBL Starfish Patrick is. I picked up an old OPI this weekend, Melon of Troy, and I was kind of worried I wouldn't like it because it's kind of a frost (which is a finish I don't love at all).
Um...I love this. LOVE IT. I painted my nails on Saturday afternoon, and I'm still wearing this.
I have a painting in my bathroom that's just big circles of color, and one of them matches my obsession color really well.
Melon of Troy was part of the Greek Isles collection and is still pretty readily available along with another fan favorite, Don't Socra-Tease Me! By the way, those names are epic. Get it? Epic? As in awesome, but also as in epic poetry? Haha? Okay, sorry. Anyway, this was three coats and I still have a little VNL, but I don't care. I just love this color so much. I love it so much that I can't tell whether or not it's an old person color. The formula is perfect and I've had no chipping issues. Do you guys know all the mythology behind the Trojan War? One of my favorite myths is the Judgement of Paris, where Paris had to decide which goddess was the most beautiful and give her a golden apple. He chose, of course, Aphrodite, who had promised him "the most beautiful woman in the world," Helen of Troy. Here's a picture one of my friends took, themed the Judgement of Paris. I'm in the background in soft focus, right in the middle. Pretty photograph, isn't it? She's a great artist.
That's all for today. Thanks for lookin', as always, and don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY. Have a great Monday :)