Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MORE New Maybellines? WTF?

Not much of a post today except to show you this new Maybelline display I came across yesterday while picking up prescriptions at the drug store.

So I guess it's called Salsa Sun and it's once again "limited edition." I'd be willing to bet that there are two more random polishes on another makeup display that not a lot of people will find. I'd also be willing to bet that one of them is green.

I got three of these. The purple (Beach Plum), the blue (Summer Splash--which is not color accurate in this picture at all) and the coral (Coral Cabana). I haven't heard any whispers of this collection in the blogosphere, but I guess I could be totally out of the loop. I wouldn't be surprised if I was, actually. I wonder if this collection will be as popular as Sweet Thing. We'll see. Let the hunting begin, girls.

10 comments:

  1. This is the first I have heard about it... yet another thing to stalk the DS for!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a scoop here! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome; im going to hunt em down =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I've heard of it too! They look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaking Maybelline & their LE sets! Thankfully none of these has created a lemming for me, since I just finally tracked down Minty a week or so ago & am virtually lemming-free at the moment LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these don't appeal to me. thankfully. since i had to go to new orleans to get minty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen some things from this collection in the blog "A Blonde Obsession" about a week ago. I've been constantly checking for it, now that you've found it maybe I will too! They have some neutral eye palettes I'm absolutely in love with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. News to me! Oh NOES. That last collection drove me nearly crazy with the massive hunt I did! I'll be on the lookout for it. Can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors!

    I bite my nails and seeing all these beautiful colors makes me want to stop! UGH BUT HOW?!?!

    Anyways, that pinky-looking color on the far left is right up my alley :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look nice, but I'm a little gun-shy after the horror stories I've heard about the application on the pastels!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!