Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wet n Wild Week: Blue Moon

Good morning, everyone. I think it ended up raining quite a bit last night. It started when a new random friend was giving me a little ride on his motorcycle. No, that is not a euphemism. Today it looks completely gross out. I think it's going to be rainy for the next few days, so that's a shame. I am watching 2 Days In Paris. Has anybody seen that one? If not I recommend it. It always makes me laugh. And miss Paris terribly.

To continue Wet n Wild week I have another new Shine polish. This one is called Blue Moon. It's a gorgeous dark blue shimmer and I feel like it takes on a teal cast in some lights. I saw it do that a couple times yesterday while I was driving.





So I am not much for blues, as we all know, unless they are of the cornflower persuasion. But this is beautiful. It's dark enough that I feel like it's not an IN YOUR FACE blue. For the pictures above I used three coats. I probably would have been fine at two, but for some reason I did another. The formula was lovely. I'm a big fan. Last night a guy at work said, "Let me see your nails. Oh is that blue? It looks so nice against your skin." Hah. Win? Again I say, this polish is ninety-nine cents. If you don't have it run out to your nearest Walgreens and pick it up :)

And now for everyone's favorite, a Raven photo series. Last night he saw a bug on the wall. I took some pictures of him as he tried to work out the best way to get at it.




And then he got tired...

He kept his vigil going from the floor for a while before he passed out on the tile. He never got the bug.

Alright, that's all for today. I am so tired. I woke up very early for some reason. Rainy days make me feel like lying on the couch all day under blankets watching Gilmore Girls. That's probably what I'll do. I hope everyone has a great day! Remember, it's almost Friday.

10 comments:

  1. Have to love cheap polish that looks and applies like a dream! I love determined Raven, I love how the they will try and check it out, "hm now how can I get up there w/o scaring it away?" Cats, I love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee that blue!! And I'm like you on rainy days. They kind of bum me out and make me not want to move. It needs to get sunnyyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice polish, cute kitty, and such warm decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely color!!! very mysterious..hehehe

    if you have an ULTA close by, they carry a line called Essence and its only 99c for a small bottle of n/p. I tried their lavendar color and it's good quailty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color! And funny story with cat. My cat was the same. There was no bugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just sent a bottle of that away. Now I better go get one for me. :)
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your swatches of this! I had a hard time capturing the gorgeous shimmer that shows up on your nails. It's so pretty!
    LOL, I was just watching Inanna stalk a moth last night. They're so funny. She makes this crazy meow when she's after one. Raven's such a gorgeous guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darnit, Raven's cuuuute. And man, I gotta go get me some of these polishes. They aren't 99 cents here though. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh. Pretty. You should wear this one for your boyfriend next time you see him =)

    I love those pictures of Raven. So adorable. I love kitties!

    I was talking to a friend on ichat today and HE said he liked my nail polish (I'm wearing chinchilly) WIN!

    Haha. People NEVER notice my nail polish =(

    Loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leather
    :-very good content and nice information...

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!