Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wet n Wild Week: Sunny Side Up

Good morning everyone! I thought it would finally rain today but it looks like it's still holding off; it's been threatening to rain for like four days. Oh well. The midwest seems to be having the oddest weather ever. Two weeks ago it was snowing and now it's 80 degrees and humid. What's going on, Cleveland?!

Another Wet n Wild Shine for you today! This is one that I've had for at least a month but hadn't tried yet. I was very attracted to it in the bottle.


I don't so much love it on me. I don't think I like any oranges on me. I want to, though. Sunny Side Up is a yellow-leaning orange creme. The application was okay, but even after three coats I had VNL, which I don't like. I mean, it's not a big deal if I love the color, but since this is one I'm not too crazy about it bothered me. The formula was really good for such a light color and such a cheap brand. Maybe I can try this one on my toes later and see if I like it. This color reminds me of the container for my satsuma lotion from The Body Shop.



Yay! That's all for today. Anyone else have Sunny Side Up? Does anybody else really love oranges? I've been trying to find one that I like but I keep coming up short.

10 comments:

  1. Oranges are my least favey. =( They make me look weird. I agree though in the bottle it is awesomesauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee oranges!! I kind of want this now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. It's juicy and fresh! Orange is powerfully attractive. I love the name too because it reminds me of a cool day I've spent with an American friend of mine (one of my best friends) who currently lives in Paris. As we were in a restaurant in Paris called "Breakfast in America" (it's actually owned by American people and you can eat pancakes and true US breakfasts and you can speak english too cause the waitresses are mostly American), he taught me all the egg states. I don't think I'll ever forget about that day and how I'd want my eggs. In French this polish would be called "Sur le plat". Just thought I'd share. :)

    Also it reminds me of all the old 70's plastic stuff my mum used to own (or still own!). Everything was so orange in the 70's it seems. I love it on you but I have yet to find a polish that looked sincerely bad on your nails/skin. I am lemming the new orange Zoya too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colours. It would look great on tanned toes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have it BUT I will. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that name. So cleaver!!! This looks a more orange version of Sun Worshiper by ChG. Hmmm...

    I really like all the colors you've shown so far! I wish I had time to paint my nails everyday =( Maybe someday when I'm not as busy?

    Love youuuu! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like this shade! It's rather quaint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this color, and once again, it looks weird on me. I'm another one of these people where orange looks really weird on (despite me being a natural redhead, of course), but I think it's fine on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love oranges! I tend to lean toward the bright and shimmery ones, though. Maybe try Orange Burst (I'm pretty sure this is what it's called) from Milani. That's one of my favorites. :) And I'm looking forward to getting China Glaze's Orange Marmalade from my ebay buy. :D

    I agree that this is a cute color in the bottle, and a nice, bold move by Wet n Wild, but I really don't like the yellow lean. I dislike yellows.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!