Wednesday, May 05, 2010

New Wet n Wild: Blueberry Fizz

Good morning, everyone. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night. I am exhausted. Usually I fall asleep watching something shitty on Bravo. Last night The Whole Nine Yards was on, which I totally love, so I stayed up until 3 or 3:30 watching that. When I finally got to bed I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. Then my mom woke me up at 6 to say goodbye to me because she's off to Denver for the rest of the week. Ack. Maybe I'll try to have a nap later. Or at least lie quietly in a semi-dark room. Oh, also, don't forget to enter my Sweetest Little Giveaway. Click on the picture at the top of the righthand sidebar to take you to the entry post.





Here is another one of those new Wet n Wild Wild Shine polishes that I found last week, Blueberry Fizz. Maybe blues are growing on me or something, because I was really, really liking this polish. I'm not sure whether this is a creme or a jelly. It applied like a jelly but when it dried it looked more like a creme to me. It still had that squishy look, though, so I guess I'll call it a jelly. This was two coats and application was very good. I would still be wearing this one now because I like it so much, but the wear was terrible. Usually I have better luck with Wet n Wilds, but I guess this one just reacted poorly with my body chemistry or something. In the interest of full disclosure, I will tell you that I'm currently rocking Rescue Beauty Lounge Drifter. I applied it last night around 1am and I already have tipwear. I don't know what's up with that. Kind of irritated. I'm also wearing Urban Decay Grifter on my face and it amused me to no end when I realized that they rhyme. Wee.

Not much to report today. I'm just feeling completely shattered. Maybe I should just start mainlining caffeine. To end, here is some Alley spam.

8 comments:

  1. I love that blue!!

    Sorry you didn't sleep well. That was actually me the other night, it really sucks. Hopefully you can take a nap!

    And Alley looks super cute like always [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mew!! Such a cute kitty.
    I've been having trouble sleeping too. I hate it when shows you fall asleep to aren't on and there is a movie and you can't help but watch it! Argh. I hope you get some zzz's in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great color!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color, looks good on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful color and lovely cat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that color! and that kitttttty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that kitty picture! Seriously, it could be in a photography competition or something.
    (Oh, and I like the polish too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty color! Is it a dupe for OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui?

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!