Thursday, July 01, 2010

Joe Fresh Fig

Hey guys! I miss you all! This is going to be my last post until next week. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for my family reunion and I'm here at Coffee Inc. stealing internet before my shift. Nothing new. Anyway, yesterday I received a package from the amazing PerryPie of PerryPie's Nail Polish Adventures, one of my favorite blogs (and, coincidentally, one of my favorite ladies). She's an incredible person; we've never met in real life, but she's always there when I need to talk to someone...or I need someone to talk some sense into me. So thanks, girl. You're seriously the bestest. Please excuse the weird tipwear on my index finger and the cut on my middle finger. I literally do not know how that got there.


This is Joe Fresh Fig. Oh Fig, how I love you. These Joe Fresh polishes are Canadian (like Perry!) and I think exclusive to one particular store. I adore this color. I chose it from the website and I couldn't wait to try it out. It's a beautiful, muted dusty purple. It looks gray indoors sometimes. I can't get enough of it. And the application! The application was incredible. I could almost get away with just one coat, but I did two out of habit. I just love it. The brush was fantastic, the bottle is cute...I see no problems with this polish.

Alright, sorry to babble and run but I've got to go. I hope all of you guys have a great holiday weekend. I'll probably have pictures from mine to post on Monday or Tuesday :)

Over 'n out!

12 comments:

  1. how funny, i got that polish from her too! she is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I finally got to see swatches of this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! I really like that polish color...it reminds me of vintage clothing for some reason, like a really classic color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this polish brand. This color looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty and it looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right up my alley!!!!! =D

    Have fun at your reuinion this weekend! I'll meeeess you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have fun!
    I just love these muted, dusty purples. I could have a billion of them and I still love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay love joe fresh, don't have that one, but have loads others, swatches on my blog as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you like it. And have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a nice lilac-purple shade. Very flattering on your pale skintone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally just took off Joe Fresh powder blue polish. It goes on great, but I found I got a lot of chips over the course of a day and a half. Too many to bother doing a touch up. The selection is great though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! You have been awarded the Sunshine Award!:D

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!