Thursday, July 29, 2010

L.A. Colors Magnetic Force

The other day when my friend Amber and I drove up to Michigan we hit a few other stores in addition to IKEA.  One of those stores was a Dollar Tree.  I just can't help myself when I see new Dollar Trees.  I have to check them out for old, awesome polish.  This one didn't really have any old Maybellines like I always hope to see, but it did have a lot of L.A. Colors Color Craze polishes.  As soon as I saw Magnetic Force I knew that I had to have it.




I absolutely love this color.  It didn't photograph completely true to life; it looks a bit more orange here than it actually does off-camera.  It's definitely a coral color.  Magnetic Force dried to a satin finish, so I'm guessing it has some neon pigment in it.  It's a crazy bright polish.  Also, it has this really beautiful gold shimmer in it that lights up in the sun.  Don't you love it when you find a polish that you really love and then you remember that you only paid a dollar for it?  This was my first experience with L.A. Colors and the formula was really nice.  This was only two coats.  I thought the brush was just a little bit short, but it wasn't unwieldy or anything.  All in all, good value for my poor sad monies.  

I hope everyone's havin' a great day.  I'm loving the sunshine, myself :)

2 comments:

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!