Friday, October 29, 2010

China Glaze Fortune Teller

Heeeeeey guys, happy Friday!  I'm pretty excited about tonight; it's my friend's birthday and we're going out to Great Lakes Brewery to celebrate.  It's time for Christmas Ale already!  If you're not a Clevelander you wouldn't understand the frenzy that goes on around this beer, but trust me, it's epic.  Anywho, I decided that I needed to have Halloween nails today because I'm going to a Halloween party tonight.  So...China Glaze Fortune Teller.




I'm sure we all remember this one.  I've seen it on a few blogs lately, and rightly so, because it is the Halloween nail polish extraordinaire.  It was a 2009 Sally Beauty Exclusive and I scooped it up as soon as I saw it.  Fortune Teller has irregularly shaped orange glitter suspended in a black jelly base.  This is two coats followed by two coats of Out the Door.  With only one coat it's a little bumpy so I did two to even it out.  I love this polish.  It's like...embers glowing through ash, or something.  It's gorgeous.

That's all!  Short and sweet today.  This is the fourth time I've posted this week, I think, and it feels really good to get back in the swing of things.  I've missed blogging, so this is helping me deal with other things.  Enough of the mushy.  I'm off to watch an episode of Buffy before I get ready for dinner.  Have a great weekend, everyone.

9 comments:

  1. I didn't pick this up when it was in stores but fortunately was able to get it in a swap earlier this year; it's great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, this is amazing and perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour, it just screams Halloween. I like to put matte topcoat on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for Halloween of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great polish! this really looks awesome for halloween. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vampy! Very Halloween indeed! I hope you had fun at the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED this! Really need. And Buffy rocks, have all seven seasons and then some comic books from the eights season.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!