Monday, October 11, 2010

Forever 21 Hunter Green

Happy Monday, everyone.  This weekend I went on a shopping trip to Forever 21.  In addition to buying a hipster sweater covered in images of little white bunnies, I also bought two necklaces and a bottle of nail polish.  The polish was up by the register and I spotted this little guy while I was checking out.  The Forever 21 brand is Love & Beauty, and I'm going to venture a guess here and say that's it's manufactured by the LA Girl people.  F21 used to have LA Girl and now has Love & Beauty, which are in the same bottles as the former, with the same font and the same label.  Hm.




The price tag calls this one Hunter Green; there's no label on the bottle itself.  This is a deep, dark, green creme.  Indoors it does that almost black thing that most people seem to hate (I love it) and in sunlight it's definitely decidedly green.  Isn't it beautiful?  The application was great.  This was only two coats.  The formula was nice, too.  For $2.80, what more can you ask for?  

I'm planning to wear my bunny sweater today.  Maybe I'll take a picture and show you guys another time, because it's pretty hilarious.  I wore it to a fire on Saturday night so I just washed the smoke smell out of it.  I also just tried to wash that smell out of my hair and it was proving to be almost impossible.  I got home really late Saturday so I didn't wash my hair then, and I was running around all day yesterday. I decided to wash it early this morning and I literally had to shampoo three times.  I can still smell fire, but just a little bit.  How annoying.  It was a good weekend, though.  I couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather.  I did a little bit of shopping, watched a little bit of Dexter, hung out with my boyfriend and...wrote a paper.  The last thing wasn't fun, just necessary.  

I hope you guys had a good weekend too.  Everyone get your weeks off to fantastic starts...I know I'm going to try.

<3

4 comments:

  1. This color is so pretty! I am going on my own hipster shopping trip tonight...need to get some "jeggings" to go with my boots. Oy, jeggings sound so bad...but I look horrible in skinny jeans, so hopefully this will be my answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good weekend!! That's a very pretty green, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty color! I really want some Forever21 laquers, they don't have that store in europe :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This green shade looks really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!