Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is, in all honesty, my favorite day of the year.  I love the build-up to it.  I love the movies that are on TV, the ghost-hunting shows, the scary movie moment count-downs, the candy corn, the costumes, the over-the-top revelry and masquerading...everything.  I always love October.  Conversely, my cats hate it.  And here's why.



Awwww!  I'm a cat and Alley is a chicken.  Thanks Halloween!  Even though it's my favorite day of the year I don't usually do anything.  I was supposed to go to a Halloween party on Friday, but I got too drunk at a restaurant before the party to make it.  Ah well.  I had the best of intentions.  Instead my Halloween revelry will probably consist of reading about the Northern Renaissance at Starbucks.  Perhaps I'll wear my cat ears.

Let me live vicariously through you guys.  What are you all doing for Halloween?  Can you believe that tomorrow is November?  That's my birthday month!  And Thanksgiving!  Yay!  I love autumn.  Everyone have fun and be safe!  And if you want to send candy on over my way I'm partial to dark chocolate and candy corn.  Mmm, sugar coma...

9 comments:

  1. Aaaaah your cat is sooo cute!
    You two look great together haha!

    With love, Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com
    By the way, don't forget to enter my give away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving Alley's costume! :D so so adorable! happy halloween! we don't celebrate it here where i come from (malaysia btw). :D but wud love to experience it once in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween!! I love the pictures [:
    I didn't do much for Halloween.. I went to the yacht club Halloween party dressed as Minnie Mouse on Friday but that was it. I had class all day today so yeaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fat cat! haha poor Alley, at least she looks cute. What did Raven dress up as?? I finally got Black Russian, made an order with my friend and another person so she's going to mail my np to me, ended up saving probably a meal. Did you know that Zoya is having BOGO? Oy. Hope you got all the RBLs you wanted. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know about a Zoya BOGO. How dangerous. I did get all the RBLs I wanted! At least I'm pretty sure I did. I'm totally excited. I'm glad you're going to get Black Russian!! What did your friends get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgggg your cat is so cute =)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutsies! I have two cats however we did nothing on Halloween. Not such a big thing in Sweden. Awesome blog btw! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!