Monday, October 18, 2010

Here's Hoping

Here's hoping that this week is better than last week.  Honestly, it has to be.

No polish today.  I meant to change mine last night but time got away from me.  You know what I did do, though, all by myself?  I put together a new, shiny red Helmer.  Now my polishes have somewhere to live. Maybe I'll have a polish to show you guys tomorrow.  For now, though, I just wanted to say...



Happy Monday.  Try to make yours great.  I'm going to do my best to cheer up.  Talk to you all soon.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a red helmer too and it's the best thing to keep polishes. Perfect size and easy to "build". kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't just think that you'll have a better week. I know it! Love the bunny sweater, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're feeling down :( I had a rough one too, but this too shall pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun sorting them (although a bit embarrassing to realize how MUCH I had). Are you going to go by color or brand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous color! LOVE IT!

    Yeah .. you definitely look like Chloƫ Sevigny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. I was talking about the next post .. LOL Forever 21 Hunter Green. HAHAH

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!