Thursday, January 06, 2011

Forever 21 Olive

I haven't been feeling too great lately, so what did I do?  I went to Forever 21.  And what did I find?  Nail polish.





Strangely, the artificial light images are the most color accurate.  There's not much light here today because it's snowing, but I included natural light images too.  Love & Beauty Olive is a shimmery dark green that leans yellow; it's just barely olive.  I've seen much olive-ier olives in my time, but this is still nice.  The formula was fine (I did two coats) and it dried really fast.  These Love & Beauty polishes are really nice.  I never have problems with them.  Plus they are $2.80.  I like that price.  They cost just about as much as Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes.  By the way, American Apparel Port chipped on me after only two days even though I wrapped my tips with polish and top coat.  Although AA polishes are some of the easiest cremes to apply for me, they still seem to have pretty crappy wear-time.


So what else did I buy at Forever 21?  I ran to this shirt so fast that I almost tripped over my own feet to get to it.  


It reminds me a bit of my bunny sweater...


...which I still love, but was ruined for me a bit by being worn by Rachel on Glee at the beginning of December.  I actually missed this episode of Glee because I was doing schoolwork, but I received text messages from three different people telling me that Rachel Berry had stolen my bunny sweater.  Curses.  

[image credit:  coolspotters.com] 

Hey Glee fashion peoples, I had that bunny sweater first and I have photographic evidence to prove it.  Anywho, my new unicorn shirt.  How will I style it?  No idea.  It's just important that I own it.  

Anyway, that's all for today.  My coffee is ready and I need to get in the shower.  So who has a favorite olive green polish?  Mine is probably Wagon Trail, but maybe that's cheating a little bit since it's technically not green...

6 comments:

  1. lol, that's so funny! bunny sweater looks better on you anyways! :p

    I actually really love that forever 21 polish! I have a thing for olive greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome olive green colour! It's a great one, really! Oh, my favourite olive green? I think I'll agree with you and say Wagon Trail. The effect of it is still olive green anyway. :D And it's a perfect one. And I really LOLed reading about the bunny sweater. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that's amazing! Where did you (and Rachel) get the Bunny Sweater? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that polish but my label says Hunter Green!

    Silly F21

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your bunny sweater. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dvora1ae, I have a nail polish from Forever 21 called Hunter Green, but it's a dark green jelly. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!