Friday, February 25, 2011

Aaaaaaand I Got Sick

I posted last week about how my boyfriend was sick.  I thought I just might get away without contracting whatever it is he has, but alas.  I'm couch-ridden.  I went to the doctor this morning (in a blizzard) and I've got a lovely sinus infection.  My only solace is that it's Friday and I don't have to go anywhere for at least two days.


I wanted to post because I was planning on starting my Coral!Polish series, but I won't be able to until I'm feeling a bit better.  Because I know you're all looking forward to Coral!Polish SO MUCH I wanted to give you my apuppogies.



"Apuppogies" was a term coined by my friend Amber--an apology coupled with an adorable picture of puppies.  I find apuppogies to be very effective in almost all circumstances, and so I wanted to extend them to you all.

Here's hoping I'll have made a recovery by Monday.  Make sure to have good weekends so that I can live vicariously through you. 

16 comments:

  1. Poor you. No apologies needed. Just rest and feel better, soon.

    Cute doggies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apuppogies definitely lessens the blow. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. APUPPOGIES!!!! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it is you, coiner of apuppogies, that is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apuppogies are awesome <3! And get better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GEt better soon - and you're right. Apuppogy is an excellent way to say sorry. So adorable. Also, I hate that whole sharing the virus/bacteria infection with your boyfriend thing - we are always hoping the other one doesn't catch what the first one has. Rarely works in our favor tho. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you got sick. :/ Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls. You're all so sweet to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please feel better soon! :) I got some stupid cold too this week but I'm getting better and today I even made my way into a shopping mall. Short visit but I needed to get out!
    I find that the apuppogies also work with cats or kittens. Catoogies?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that floating dog. Real bad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That floating dog is kind of creepy now that you've described it as a floating dog. It's time for me to find a new stock apuppogies picture. I knew this day would come.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apuppogies!! That is fantastic! I love that. Totally stealing it. Hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get better!!! And thank you for this adorable apuppogies :-)) I have my own at home but a bit older :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!