Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Got My Hairs Did!

I finally got my hair cut!  And people actually thought it was longer than it was before when they saw me because my hairdresser straightened it, haha.  Here's some before and after, as requested.




Lots of split ends :(  Lots of hair.  I like my hair long and my boyfriend does too, so here's how it came out when I told my hairdresser, "Get rid of the icky stuff and layer it."



Still long as hell, but it looks, y'know, healthy.  Also, yes, that's my natural hair color.  I have little chin-length bangs!  I like it.  I also wore this shirt in honor of my shopping trip to Ulta to check out the OPI Texas collection.  I emerged with two polishes from the collection that looked practically identical in the bottle...and that's why I got them both!  I was curious.  I got Guy Meets Gal-veston and Big Hair...Big Nails.  Both are coral-ish.  My hairdresser was wearing Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em and it looked great on her.  This Texas collection looked boring to me, but I have to admit that it's got a few winners.

I think I might actually have a coral week to showcase my coral collection, since it's my favorite color.  Or maybe I'll devote one day of the week every week to coral.  Would you guys be interested in that?  I feel like it was only a matter of time before I'd want to show you all of the coral polishes I've accrued in the past couple years.  Thanks for making some new ones for me to horde, OPI.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in to show you guys my hair that looks exactly the same only better.  Thanks for putting up with me!

14 comments:

  1. I had no idea your hair was so long... and so blonde! (ie it's so pretty)

    And yes please to coral week. Coral definitely deserves its own week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haircut ! I love your idea of a coral day or coral week (corals are my favs after vampys). Looking forward to it ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see your coral collection, especially a comparison between guy meets gal-veston and big hair, big nails, I picked up the latter recently but it was hard to make a decision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great natural color, great cut, great hair, great girl. <3 I'm always amazed at how a little well done cut can make look hair awesomely better. I LOVE long hair on women, it's sexy.

    You don't show your fave color enough, it's true. I'd be happy to see more but aren't you going to get bored in the length entering a one-time-per-week coral routine? Full weeks or weekly feature, do whatever you feel. I love your blog because there is no schedules and you only follow what you feel like showing.

    (I thought your shirt was blue camouflage then I saw the running dadas. COOOOOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy hair <3 I have to get the ends chopped too :(...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loveee it straight!!! it looks so sexy-chic on you! ;) i was wondering if you had a swatch of starfish patrick? im really thinking about splurging on it and wanted a second opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove it! I should get my hair done soon! Verry soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so nice. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks great. You have a good stylist. Cherish her. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! and yes, it does look longer.
    I would love to see the coral collection. I don't own any corals...darn it...another shopping trip.
    I'm going to get a manicure this weekend and can't wait to try some of the new OPI colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks great, healthy, and brand new!
    Super awesome stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I'll have to tell my hairdresser that you all love her. She'll be tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you--and your hair--are beautiful. i need to do this same thing with long hair. long hair is gorgeous but you have to keep up with it so it looks nice! sigh :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!