Yay, thank you Gail! You're so sweet. I guess I have to share ten facts about myself, and since I've done things like this a myriad of times it's always a challenge to come up with new fun facts. So here we go.
1. I'm a huge baseball fan, which I told you about in this post. When I was growing up the Indians were really good, so I went to a lot of games and spent my summers watching them kick ass. Then, the year I went to live in Chicago the White Sox ended up winning the World Series, and I was all up in that milieu. It was super fun. I'm going to spend this summer watching the Indians kick ass again (from the bleachers, because I'm poor and I don't have a tv).
[image credit: getthebigpicture.net]
Ah, Charlie Sheen in the good ol' days. Wild Thing, you make my heart sing.
2. My childhood room is painted the color of a green highlighter.
3. I wear jackets with elbow patches on (and pose awkwardly in mirrors).
4. My hair has been long and untamed since I was 15 or so. It seems to drive my boyfriend crazy, since he's always telling me I need to condition it more. Lookit that candid picture.
6. My mom used to teach horseback riding and I rode in high school. I miss it a lot.
7. My favorite movie of all time is When Harry Met Sally... It starts out at The University of Chicago, my alma mater, and I just adore the love story.
Loving that window sticker, Meg. Lovin' it a lot.
8. I am Irish and Czech, predominantly. I think. That's why I'm sooooo pale and northern European-looking.
9. I am a loyal Apple consumer. I can't wait to check out the new iPhone!
10. I have what I refer to as "power songs." These are songs that I listen to when I need to get pumped up, or even when I need to wake up. Some of my power songs include:
Don't Bring Me Down, Electric Light Orchestra
Tik Tok, Ke$ha
Born This Way, Lady Gaga
That Thing You Do, The Wonders
Pretty much all of Full Moon Fever, Tom Petty
I think I'm also supposed to tag ten bloggers to do this as well, but I haven't been keeping up enough to know who has done this and who hasn't, and I tend to be super behind with these things. So I'll just say that you're tagged if you wanna be ;)