Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OPI Tease-y Does It

I'm sorry in advance for the bad images that I'm about to show you.  Last Thursday it was my mom's birthday and I was off work for BOTH jobs (yay!) so I was able to spend the day with her.  I didn't really know what she had in mind for activities, but I decided I'd just go with the flow and do what she wanted to do since it was her day.  When I got home she dropped the bomb that she wanted to go get "gel manicures."  The first thought that ran through my head was, Shit!  I just put this polish on last night and I haven't taken pictures of it yet.  I hastily took out my iPhone and snapped a few images of OPI Tease-y Does It before we went into the salon.  






Blurred for sparkle factor.


I'm pretty pissed that I couldn't get decent pictures of this polish to show you all.  I know that it's a Christmas polish and all that, but I hadn't worn it at all until last week.  As I was putting it on the two friends I was with both oohed and aahed and asked what it was.  One of them actually used it right then.  It's a really, really pretty polish.  The base is brownish purple and it's absolutely loaded with shimmer.  It's a very, very nice vampy polish that's not at all boring, at least to me.  The formula was great too; it only took two coats.


Sadly that's all I've got for you today.  Another day, maybe tomorrow, I'll tell you about my little gel manicure (which is still on), but for today I'll just leave it at Tease-y Does It.  Haha, I love that name.  Bad puns FTW.

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely polish:)

    come and vote in the contest on my blog, there's a chance to win a lip gloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fav' vamps! Looks ven better when used with 1 coat of CND Crimson' Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the OPI names too, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for Tease-y Does It, and can't find it anywhere - or at least not in my usual OPI venues....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanna let you know that we love your blog and we've tagged you with the Kreativ Blogger award here:
    http://accropolish.blogspot.com/2011/07/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!