Thursday, July 21, 2011

*NEW* Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Bronze Ablaze

Sometimes there is a polish so gorgeous, so wonderful, so absolutely amazing that not even I have the words to babble about it.  In cases like these, I am showing you many pictures instead (in addition to?).







Okay, so I'll write a little.  Here's Bronze Ablaze, a new Insta-Dri for fall 2011 (found mine at Walgreens).  Um.  It's.  Perfect.  Indoors it's a nice subdued bronze but in the sun...holy.  bananas.  It sparkles red and green and gold, and in that last picture you can tell that it definitely looks olive at some angles, which is undoubtedly a huge win in my book.  Two coats shown here.  Typical Insta-Dri formula; no troubles.  I can't believe I paid less than $5 for this polish.  It's that nice.

And...that's all I have to say.  Just look at the pictures.  Look at the pictures and fall in lust.  Oh, and then go out and get a bottle.

Fin.

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color! My only problem is that I've had some real issues with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri being very goopy and thick. Was this the same way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! This will be mine.

    ~ Karli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally don't go for these kinds of colors but this one looks reeeeally pretty :) thanks for the swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna try to hunt this down today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! I need this. I love shades like this for fall. Plus, Sally H (meaning, under $5!)??? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely going to buy this. The metallic silver color of the same brand (I think it's called Silver Sweep?) is like the very best silver for konads. Do you use stamps? Have you tried this one? It would be awesome to have a gold/bronze for stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alissa, I saw that silver. It looked nice. No, I don't stamp. I'm like...incredibly low maintenance when it comes to any beauty routine, so the amount of time that I spend on my nails now is already toeing the line of superfluous. Maybe someday I'll do the Konad thing, but for now I have to stick with boring ol' regular polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well there's nothing boring about that color! I am definitely going to grab it when I see it. Thanks for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Looks a lot like Borghese Euro Green, which is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! Do u think it can be used for stamping???

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooow!! what a pretty colour! I will definitely be looking out for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just did my nails in a similar shade, Golden Bronze by GOSH, and now I feel totally deflated because this trumps that shade by...a whole lot. That olive-leaning in the last shot? Ohhh man. I hope I see this polish around, I NEED to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beauty-obsessed, check Target and Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous!! I really hope I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I NEED to find this collection! That shade looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful! I hope to own this soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I picked this up today, along with Coco a go go and just put it on. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous- because of this post I went out and snagged this yesterday. LOVE! So, figuring one good turn deserves another- I recommend unto you: Butter London's "Wallis"- a bronzy- olive green- fleck extravaganza, which almost caused me to drive my car into a post, it distracted me so. (hence, I caution you...)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!