Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sinful Colors Adventure Island

Hi guys.  I've got a lovely drug store polish to show you today, Sinful Colors Adventure Island from an eponymous collection that's full of dupes for the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection.  This one isn't a twin for an OPI, though.  It seems to just be a Sinful original.





LOVE this color.  Adventure Island is a lovely/weird dusty chartreuse/avocado.  I don't know how to describe it, but I adore it.  For such a light green it gives me minimal lobster hands.  This is a win.  Other wins for Adventure Island?  Great formula--only needed two coats.  The price--only $1.99.  The availability--I've seen this collection in several different drug stores (but I think Rite Aid is your best bet).  Also, kinda matches one of my favorite Target Boutique dresses (which sadly I don't have a full-length picture of):


K, that's all for today.  Short and sweet.  Opinions on Adventure Island?  Gotta admit, it's a good buy, especially for what seems like such a unique color.

Happy It's-Not-Monday-Anymore Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Oooooo I haven't seen that one yet, but yum! Will continue stalking the Walgreens shelf for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iiinteresting. I don't have Rite Aids where I live but I did pick up Seaweed from the same collection while I was out of town. Not gonna lie, chartreuse is not one of my favorite colors, but I think you pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail Nerd, Rite Aid is definitely the best place to look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this color! I just took it off - didn't really even need to after 5 days which is a record for me - and I miss it already. I so wish I had a backup of this. Guess I'll have to hunt another one down :-)

    ~Karli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steff, I super duper love that color. Haven't been to Walgreens in forever, so I guess I need to hunt this thing down. Or rather, wait 3 months until it makes it to St. Louis. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this color, green is my favorite color but on my nails it never seems to flatter me..this one seems too good to pass up tho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bets, I'd check any Rite-Aids in the area. But if I find another one of these I'll get it and send it along to you.

    Lauren, it's a good purchase, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!