Friday, October 14, 2011

China Glaze Foxy

I bought a few polishes from China Glaze's Vintage Vixen collection last fall.  I wasn't exactly crazy about any of them.  It was the type of thing where I wore them once, took pictures, and then forgot about them.  I even forgot that I had never worn Foxy.  I found it at the back of a Helmer drawer, all sad and forlorn by itself.




And now I'm kicking myself for letting poor Foxy languish on its own for an entire year.  I can't believe how much I love this polish.  It's a gorgeous brownish red with gold shimmer running through it.  Here's a bottle shot.


I love this.  The formula was great, of course.  Two coats and I was all set.  And the name is so perfect, isn't it?  I know that this polish won't be one that I use once and forget about.  For me, this one is repeat-manicure material.

Plus, as an added bonus, Foxy has been making me think of this all week:



Sigh.  So great.

Anyway, thoughts on Foxy?  Did anyone else pick this one up last year?  Does anyone love it as much as I do?  I don't know what it is, but I'm so into this one...

13 comments:

  1. I love this one too - I've been wearing it on my toes for the last week :-) It's the perfect autumn color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have this one. But like you, left it forgotten on my shelf. I need to dust it off it looks so awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just painted my nails with Maybelline Autumn Leaves and WOW is it mighty similar to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect on you! I know a friend of mine has been wanting this for forever, so I'm gonna link her to this post and see if that helps move things along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't big on this collection at all, either. Msybe I need to go check it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Foxy is really pretty! A great color for Fall and Christmas : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get out of my head! LOL, this exact thing happened to me and I just wore it for the first time a few weeks ago. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Foxy too, but it stained on me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this a lot; it's a perfect fall color. I didn't get any of these at the time, but looking back, I like a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foxy is my favorite of last year's fall collections. It's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shade and one of my favorite from this collection

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great color for Fall and Christmas : )

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!