Monday, October 10, 2011

China Glaze Side Saddle

This post is going to be really short because I have to leave for my agonizing full day of Monday-ness in...eleven minutes.





Here's China Glaze Side Saddle.  I don't have the bottle because I lent this entire collection to my friend, but I felt weird holding nothing, so...that's why I'm holding Gelous.  Anyway, Side Saddle is a Rodeo Diva that you never really hear much about.  But why, I don't know.  Because it's gorgeous.  A dark plum or brown base with maroon, purple, red and gold microshimmer.  It lights up in the sun, looks like little gems glistening.  I love this one.  Good China Glaze formula; two coats and I was good to go.  

This is perfect for fall, isn't it? 

9 comments:

  1. Yes its perfect for fall and for me, I wear colors like this year round! Just love this!! Hope your week isn't too heinous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I bought this from a friend, mailed it to me.. got lost! So it is still on the wishlist as I think it is a very pretty polish! Looks good on shorties too <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I need one.. LOL looks perfect on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this whole set, and i can't wait to try out all the colors! This is the color i'm most excited for too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been on the hunt for some of the colors in this collection! This is a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade is similar to China Glaze's Midtown Magic from this season's collection, but lighter and more plummy than brown. I thought I recalled seeing a shade from the Rodeo Collection that was like M.Magic, thanks for revving my memory! I don't own it but I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color. Also, do you put gelous as a top coat or a base coat? I find when I use it as a top coat it takes forever to dry, so I was thinking of using it as a base coat and then a quick dry top coat. Thoughts? lol

    <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Side Saddle, Wagon Trail, & Branding Iron are some of my favs from this group. I never did get the collection at the time, but have been given a few bottles from it when friends were cleaning out their stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely color, love the little sparks in it.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!