Saturday, December 31, 2011

WHOA Sparkles

Just a quickie post today.  I have no idea what I'm doing tonight for New Year's Eve.  My boyfriend seems non-commital and all I really want to do is kiss him at midnight, so we'll see where I end up.  But I did manage a festive manicure.





This is one coat of Gone Gonzo! followed by one coat of Divine Swine followed by another of Gone Gonzo!.  I like this way this turned out, with the pinky-purple just peeking through.  I'm pretty into it.  Good for sparkle.  Different from my NYE manicure last year, which was all gold.  

Normally I'd do some profound reasoning about how this year has changed me for the better, but I'm too tired for that this year.  Which I think is indicative of how this year has changed me anyway.  Let's just say I'm relishing time with The Hunger Games novels and my Sex and the City DVDs a little too much.

Until I figure out what the hell I'm doing tonight, what are you all doing?  Any awesome plans?

[these polishes provided for review; check out nailpolishdiva.com]

5 comments:

  1. Spending the first part with my boyfriend :) then probablt leaving before midnight because my parents don't want me on the roads with all the drunk drivers. No lip lovin for me this new years. :( but im doing my nails now... Black onyx with some off brand glitter... Maybe a little dazzle will make my night a little better. :) happy new year!
    Also, what a fantastic combo! :) just wondering how many polishes you own!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Hunger Games books!!! I used to care about New year's eve-but now it's just another day-sad but true. Hope you have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I'm gutted I missed out on Gone Gonzo! when I had the chance... now there's no way I can afford it :( but it looks amazing! Hope you had a nice New Year's :) I spent the night with my boyfriend, we had dinner at a nice restaurant then watched the countdown to 2012 on TV :) I have very simple pleasures. In writing this comment I have been thinking about Gone Gonzo! far too long and I'm afraid I might just buy it now... oops! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the glittah! Hope you had a good New Years!

    BTW I tagged you with an award. If you'd like to pick it up, you can find it at http://www.glitterobsession.com/2011/12/christmas-challenge-wrapup-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!