Friday, January 20, 2012

Muppets Muppettes Reminder!

Hello readers!  It's Friday.  That means it's a good day.  I'm happy to have finished my first week of classes, to have taught my first class of the semester, and that I'm going to an opening at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland tonight.  I'm happy that I'm wearing a new dress (this one) and red tights.  But most of all I'm glad that VERY SOON I will be able to give one of you some OPI Muppets minis.  Wait, what's that?  You haven't heard about my giveaway?  Well, click here, then!  You can enter to win pretty polishes like this one:



OPI Warm & Fozzie

Remember to enter by 11:59 PM EST, January 20th (that's TODAY).

Thanks guys!  Good luck!

1 comment:

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!