Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sinful Colors Olympia

Greetings from my cubicle at the library.  I'm currently in the process of clearing my penultimate hurdle before I'm able to graduate, but I can't seem to focus.  Now is as good a time as any to write about nail polish, then.





Holy hell did this polish give me lobster hands.  That first photo is ridiculous.  Anyway, Sinful Colors Olympia.  I got this polish because I think it's a dupe for Essie Navigate Her, which I sort of wanted, but not enough to drop $8 on it.  This is the last polish I got from the Greek-ish themed Sinful Colors spring collection, and I'm happy with it.  The formula was pretty good for a light creme (two coats shown here) and it dried really quickly.  And TRUST ME, it doesn't make my hands look so red in real life.  Blergh.  Also, this one is particularly appropriate for me right now because I have been taking a class this semester on Greek athletics, so all I hear about is Olympia this, Olympia that.  I love it when my nail polish is TOPICAL.  

That's all for today.  I'm doing okay with dealing with everything, so as always, thank you for the concern and support.  I think having a lot of work to do is helping me to focus on something else other than how I feel.  My biggest problem right now is lack of sleep, and I can't wait to finish this semester up and spend ONE ENTIRE DAY in bed with either Gilmore Girls, When Harry Met Sally..., Six Feet Under, or Labyrinth.  Or all of them.  But until then this library cubicle is my home.

8 comments:

  1. ooooh, cannot wait for my day in bed as well. yours sounds great! i'll be watching game of thrones, and friends alternately haha.
    this is really close to navigate her, i bought this and then arrived at my house to find NH in my mailbox from my secret swap buddy. too funny, but if i remember correctly, NH has more yellow :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Gilmore Girls. My favorite show ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright green is good for a cubicle :) You need some color in there to keep things peppy. Good luck with finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure wish I lived in a place that got all these new collections. We don't get many at all...I never saw the Greek Gods Sinful but have seen a # of the colors from it on blogs and really wish I could get some of them. Oh and I got Essie Navigate Her from a reputable dealer on eBay that sells them for way under retail. I rarely spend retail for an Essie. Navigate her is an amazing shade with a great formula to boot. This is not quite the color of Navigate her - or at least that's how it's looking from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about the breakup. I'm glad you're doing okay, though and I hope you get some much deserved rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh definitely the Gilmore Girls or maybe Dawson's Creek? SO used to love that show!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!