Thursday, June 07, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fuchsia Power

I've had a hard time deciding what to put on my nails recently.  I put on RBL Anne the other day, thought I had let it dry sufficiently, and then woke up with insane sheet marks, so I had to take it off.  Then I was all set to put on another green when a bright pink caught my eye.  Maybe I'm getting into the spirit of SUMMER.





There isn't really much earth-shattering to say about this one.  It's a fuchsia creme, a super blue-leaning bright pink.  I like it.  Actually, if I was going to wear a pink lipstick (and I do), I would wear one this color (like MAC Girl About Town, for example).  It's nice for summer, like I mentioned, and the formula is out-of-this-world amazing.  I used one coat here, and although it was thick, it was totally workable.  This makes me feel pretty girly, which is strange.  I constantly wear poofy skirts and dresses and heels, and I never feel particularly girly; but pink polish on my nails?  Girly city.

I did a little bit of pink on my toesies too:


My toes were already bright orange (I think it was NYC Times Square Tangerine), so I made one nail (middle one) fuchsia, and I put a diagonal fuchsia stripe on my big toes.  Kind of hard to see here, but it looks pretty cool.  I normally only wear totally neutral polishes on my toes (my favorites lately have been OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh and OPI Bare It In Trafalgar Square), so this is a big change-up for me.

I'm subconsciously ushering in summer with my polishes!  It's normally not my favorite season, but lately I've found myself aching for warm weather, for bathing suits and cold beers on the lake, for sun, for family, and for those long days where the sunlight doesn't fade until 9:30pm.  So hello June, it's nice to see you again.

4 comments:

  1. I was just going to say-I see orange in there! HAHA! I thought my eyes were going batty from the 700+ posts I just went thru to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Many thanks!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?
    Look at my web-site ... moncler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
    My web page : www.topuggbootjp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Feel free to surf my web blog ; モンクレール ダウン

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!