Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cult Nails Scandalous and Wet n Wild Tangled In My Web

A couple weeks ago Ange, formerly of the blog Scandalously Polished, sent me a lovely care package.  It had many polishes in it.  Cult Nails Scandalous--which I believe was named after her?  not in the loop on that one--was included.  And I was excited.  Because you know how I love me some coral.  To keep in the spirit of October, I added a couple coats of Wet n Wild Tangled In My Web.


So, this is two coats Scandalous, one coat Tangled In My Web, another coat Scandalous, and another coat Tangled In My Web.  I guess I was going for Halloween-y.  I like it.  And when this picture was taken I'd been wearing this for...five days.  And today is its sixth day.  Still going strong.  The formula on Scandalous was good for a jelly.  I really like it.  Tangled In My Web is kind of a pain in the ass.  It's hard to get the glitter off the brush; but I persevered, and I like how it turned out.

Update:  I decided to go to Maryland this weekend and stay with Ben after all.  I'll be getting in on Thursday night and leaving on Monday morning.  This traveling stuff is wearing on me :(  I'll be in Annapolis while he's at work, by myself pretty much all day (but as I said to him, if I wasn't by myself in Annapolis, I'd be by myself in New York; so it's okay).  I'm going to bring schoolwork, but I think I'll have a car (I haven't driven in months, so it's sort of an exciting prospect), so I might try and do stuff aside from sit in a hotel room all day.  Anyway, I'm glad I'll get to see him and it has given me something to look forward to.

And also, I was given a pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalles on Friday.  Which is of course super exciting.  I never thought I'd have a Louboutin on my little foot.  So Jenny, if you ever happen to read this:  THANK YOU.  They're gorgeous.  They will be greatly loved and cared for, and taken for walks regularly.


It's...pretty hard to be too sad with these living in my closet.

Happy Tuesday, ladies.


14 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing!! I couldn't pull of those heels for more than 15 min.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a struggle for even the most seasoned heel-walker. But I've heard Louboutins are all like that, no matter what.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're somethin'. Send that picture to my best friend and she told me I look like Sandy from Grease. Worth it.

      Delete
  3. I love this combo! And I can imagine that the travel is wearing on you but at least you get to see your family and your fiance! It must be great to call him that, your fiance :] and sweet jeebus those shoes are awesome. I would wear them everywhere if I could pull them off. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm leaving today and I'm excited to see him :)

      I will probably only wear these on special-ish occasions. But they are certainly gorgeous.

      Delete
  4. FYI-I'm getting a malware warning when I got to your blog-But those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me. I can't see it on any other computer, but I'll look into it :)

      Delete
  5. o.m.f.g. those shoesssssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Louboutins are gorgeous! Wow! You're a lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute combo! Was tangled in my web in your stash or did you find it on shelves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at a Duane Reade, but it was the only bottle and another bottle of pink polish had spilled all over it. So it looked pretty dejected.

      Delete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!