Monday, November 19, 2012

Shimmer Polish Taylor

Greetings, and the happiest of Mondays to you all.  It's happy for me because I'll be on a plane in less than 24 hours, on my way home for Thanksgiving.  My mom is picking me up at the airport, Ben will be home from his work trip that night, and life will feel normal for almost an entire week.  Yaaaay.


This is Shimmer Polish Taylor, all on its lonesome.  I didn't layer it over anything.  And this is only two coats, so that's pretty amazing.  The formula on this one was a little dicey.  Really thick and sort of difficult to work with, but not impossible.  Still, it's very pretty.  The base is a purplish-red jelly, and there are all different colors of glitter up in here.  A couple different shades of blue, green, red, purple.  I think this one would be gorgeous over black, navy, or an oxblood color.  

If you want to check out Taylor for yourself, visit the Shimmer Polish Etsy store, check out the Facebook page, or have a look at the blog.  They run at $12/bottle, but for $15 you can get a custom glitter.  Which is a neat concept.  Cindy is on vacation right now (jealous), which gives you some time to look at her blog for some swatches and to figure out what's on your wishlist.  And stay tuned to my blog, because I'll be putting more up (though I'm taking a hiatus from Shimmer Polish until after Thanksgiving).

You guys, the other day these were my search term stats.  I'd like to draw your attention to the third one from the bottom:

And to that I just have to say:

Aaaaand I'm out.  Happy week of Thanksgiving!

 Disclosure:  the polish in this post was provided to me for review.  The opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! Success indeed! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!