Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Today Is An Important Day...

Hey, you.  Yes, you.  




If you have the means and the privilege then please vote.  I voted weeks ago, absentee in Ohio.  And Ohio people, it's particularly important that you get out there!  I'm not advancing one candidate over the other here (plus if you know me or you read carefully, you probably already know who I voted for), I'm just asking that you find time to get to the polls.  Cast your vote, and wear your sticker.

"Voting is the most precious right of every citizen, and we have a moral obligation to ensure the integrity of our voting process."
--Hillary Clinton

"Thinking isn't agreeing or disagreeing--that's voting."
--Robert Frost

"Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting."
--Franklin D. Roosevelt

6 comments:

  1. You are adorable. If I hadn't already voted I'd be hopping up right now to go do it based solely on this fabulous post. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes!!! Oh, and yes, I voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :) I'm Canadian, so of course I didn't vote, but we are all still watching the election unfold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it exciting? I cried a couple times at the beginning, there...

      Delete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!