Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hard Candy Cocoa Smore

I mentioned that I picked up two of the Hard Candy Sprinkles polishes at my last excursion to Walmart, and I have to say...I like Cocoa Smore waaaaaaaay better than I liked Sweet Tooth.





The name of this one is so legit I can't stand it.  It completely reminds me of this scene from The Sandlot (easily in my top ten favorite movies EV-ER):


The base of Cocoa Smore is an odd murky taupe-brown color, but it's slightly milky.  The glitter is silver (I think) and black.  The effect of all of that together is so strangely interesting.  And it's pretty.  From far away it sort of reminds me of smooth river pebbles.  And even though there is huge chunky glitter in it, it still looks sort of elegant in a weird way.  I dunno.  I'M INTO IT, OKAY?  So glad I got this one even though I wouldn't exactly call it a summer shade.  'Cause it's somethin' special.

I'll leave you with these words of encouragement:


And I'm out.

11 comments:

  1. Love The Sandlot references. Love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gifs! And that color is great, I need it!!
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Sandlot! Everything about this post gives me the warm and fuzzies.

    Also, I just wanted to comment on how you've been doing your pictures lately - I LOVE IT. The shots with your face are great because seeing a polish from further away on hands is so great (your makeup is cute too). Thanks for trying new things with your photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's awesome of you to say, thank you! I was waiting to see if someone commented on it (whether positively or negatively). I appreciate the nice feedback!

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful..... Beautiful..... I think I need it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one!! It's so cute and unique... it's a little difficult to remove. But so worth it!
    BTW, I love your new swatch/headshot poses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I removed it yesterday and hated my life for about 15 minutes.

      Thanks!!

      Delete
  6. That kitten used to be on my blog a lot, but then he went to live with my parents when I graduated in 2009 and couldn't find a job. For the first year or so that Raven lived with my parents he hid either under my bed or in the basement. Finally, little by little, he started to come out and be social. And then it happened: my dad seduced him. buy elo boost
    lol elo booster

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!