Monday, September 02, 2013

Wet n Wild ATTEN Hut! and KITTEN PICTURES!!

Hi guys.  Sorry for the unintended hiatus.  I can't believe it's September.  I wrote this post a couple days ago and when I went to schedule it I was shocked to see we had run out of August.  Anyway...we moved into our apartment and it was a while before we could get internet and cable hooked up.  But now I'm here.  Ben's out of town, so new kitten friend and I are alone getting to know each other.  But before I inundate you with pictures of Remy, here's Wet n Wild ATTEN Hut!







I was in Walgreens last week for an un-nail polish-related thing and I ran across the new Wet n Wild texture collection.  I don't even remember the other colors; I honed in on this olive green immediately.  I liked that it was a shimmer (a lot of the others were cremes) and that it was, you know, olive (nail polish boner status).  The color is lovely, and just packed with gold shimmer that didn't really show up in the pictures because of the texture.  The bottle is one of those teeny tiny round ones that I feel like Wet n Wild hasn't used since 2009/2010.  That means the stem of the brush was super short and a tad difficult to work with.  The formula was also thick.  I probably could have gotten away with a single coat but I did two.  I'm happy with how this turned out.  I love this texture trend (apparently, because I keep being drawn to these types of polishes).  This one only set me back $2.99 (I think).

So a week ago I went and picked up Remy.  Not gonna lie, the first day was rough.  First we had an hour ride in the car, which he didn't appreciate.  And he let me know.  Then he had to spend his first night without his mom and siblings.  He actually did okay.  It was me who had issues.  See, he started out sleeping on Ben's tempurpedic pillow because Ben's out of town (that's the most comfortable pillow we own, by the way).  Once I finally fell asleep he snuck over to my pillow and slept right on my head.  And it's been the same every since night since then.  Falls asleep on the fancy pillow, and then I wake up at 6am with a kitten hat.  It's actually kind of funny.  So really I was the one that had trouble sleeping.  I have insomnia anyway, and this is an entirely different sleeping situation to get used to.  But I am.  Slowly.  

When I read that Ragdolls bond with their owners I thought I understood.  Yes, they like the people they live with.  But it's different than that.  We've only been together a week, but I've never had an animal become this attached to me before.  The way he sleeps, the way he follows me EVERYWHERE, the way he cries and cries if my attention is on anything other than him (he pounces on the laptop and whacks the phone out of my hand sometimes; he's especially impatient while I do my makeup and put in my contacts).  He's the sweetest little kitty I've ever encountered.  He's just a purring ball of love and all he wants is for me to love him back.  And toss tiny fake mice.  Hands down, the cutest thing he does is ask to be held.  When he's on the floor and I'm not paying attention to him he cries and screams until I look down.  Somehow I trained him that when I say, "up?" he will stand up on his hind legs like a meerkat and reach for me with his front paws.  I have a couple videos of that, but videos from my phone never 100% work when I post them on here.  Anyway, here are some pictures.

snuggling with his animal brethren

being the big spoon with his jungle friend

he likes to nap on my shoulder

he helped the AT&T guy with the internet installation, obviously

play hard, sleep hard

in the middle of an affectionate meow

another afternoon nap on my chest

watching Uncle Buck together

the aforementioned tempurpedic

showing his displeasure at my using the computer instead of playing with him

I didn't realize how many pictures I took of him sleeping.  He's so cute when he's sleeping!  I love the little guy and I love taking care of him.  He wasn't eating much at first because I think he was anxious, but now he's eating a lot and using the litter box without a problem.  Ben's coming home from a weeklong work trip today...and I think Remy is going to be sorely disappointed that he a.) doesn't have me to himself and that b.) someone else sleeps in his bed and on his pillow.  But we'll see how it goes.  I think he's going to get really big really, really quickly, but he's so cute now.  I love little kittens.

It's good to talk to you guys!  Hopefully I'll get on a semi-regular posting schedule soon.  Hope you're all well!

42 comments:

  1. Remy is adorable! Neither of my current cats are cuddlers (except when it's cold, and even then, it's only at night in bed), and I miss having a kitty on my lap...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he still likes to cuddle when he's older.

      Delete
  2. OMG that cat is adorable! I need it. Also I must have that polish for the name only! YES! Congrats on being all moved in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, I may have to come and kidnap him! soooo adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he wants to be kidnapped!

      Delete
  4. This color looks really similar to OPI's what wizardry is this. It's a liquid sand texture too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. They look really similar.

      Delete
  5. My sister's cat used to do the kitten hat with me, I was young and I had no problem sleeping with her. Your kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting used to it! Although now he's taking up the whole pillow.

      Delete
  6. Awe, I want one! Like now! And yes, I'm using my 3 yr old voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for a breeder! They are the best little cats ever.

      Delete
  7. Aaahhhhhhgggghhhhh, CUTE ITTY BITTY KITTY!! Your photos show some serious adorableness, I can hardly stand it! Oh, and the polish is pretty too, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that kitten is so cuuuuuuuute i wanna floof his fur

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cat is a Ragamuffin: a kind of Ragdoll, only he doesnt have the pointed coloring. He'll sit on my head all the time....only he's huge, and it results in me waking up thinking im drowning in fur. Ragdolls are so sweet, and clever, and downright fun! Remy will fit in so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The breeder where we got Remy does Ragamuffins too. She just had a new litter of Ragamuffin kittens and their pictures were so freaking cute I couldn't stand it.

      Delete
  10. That kitten! I die ♥. Just TOO CUUUUUUTE. Also love the polish :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little baby cat! I have a Maine Coon, also very friendly and attached, and similar issues. Little cat boy comes first always (certainly in his mind) but he's so loving and snuggy I can't complain. Enjoy the wee kitten puffball stage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was growing up we had a cat that was part Maine Coon and she was the best cat I've ever had. I compare all other cats to her. They're great cats.

      Delete
  12. Lols Gag is the the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. World Most popular Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trading is the Best Business Ever in the World.. All News updates about Forex Business, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  17. All News updates about Forex Business, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
    www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures.
    LoLsGag.Coma

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
    www.hotfxearnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Best Business Plan without any work from Home
    Daily Earning 40 Dollars and Monthly earning 1200 Dollars Guaranteed with Payment Proofs
    Plan 1, You can Invest as low as 1 Dollar to 100 Dollars and Get Daily profit of 2.50% for 90 Days.
    www.hotfxearnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
    www.hotfxearnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Funny Entertainment or Lol Pictures with full of Fun... Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
    www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. All Latest Hot Current Affairs, All Entertainment News updates, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Entertainment Videos, Funny Pictures, Fail Pictures, Troll Comics, Troll Images, lol Pictures, Mp3 Tunes and every thing you want...
    www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Make Money Online Without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 2.50% for 90 Days.
    Minimum Withdraw 1 and Instant Payout with PayPal, EgoPay and Perfect Money
    Join Now
    http://www.hotfxearnings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Genuines Works of Data Entry, Copy Pasting, Facebook Posting, Add Posting, Link Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plan and Much More Business Plans.
    www.onlinecornerz.ocm

    ReplyDelete
  30. Genuines Works of Data Entry, Copy Pasting, Facebook Posting, Add Posting, Link Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plan and Much More Business Plans.
    www.onlinecornerz.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Best Clicking Job in Pakistan, Join the best Clicking and Add Clicking job, Visit for more details
    JobzCorner.com

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!