Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Like My Nail Polish Like I Like My Peanut Butter

Chunky.  At least that's what one of my choices from the L'Oreal Gold Dust collection says.






I chose I Like It Chunky because I thought it was delightfully autumnal, despite its silly name.  It's sort of like...a light brownish reddish color with pink and gold shimmer and large CHUNKY gold glitter.  The application was really great.  I could have been good with one coat, but I did two just in case.  I like it, and I think it's good for Thanksgiving.  Will I ever wear it again?  Probably not.  But I'm all about textured polishes these days, so I figured...why not, right?

I never know whether or not to post on major holidays because I don't know if people read blogs.  I know I'll be super busy today all day.  But I figured I'd throw up a short post just in case anyone needs to escape family between dinner and pie (we've all been there).

Here's a picture of Remy and me from the other day that Ben took.  I have to hold him while Ben goes outside or else he'll try to follow.  As you can see he is not happy.

UChicago hoodie.  Heart PJ bottoms.  Santa socks.  Fluffy kitten.  Yeah, it's hibernation time in Ohio.

K, I'm out.  Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy your families and your pie, everyone.  

10 comments:

  1. Love it! I got Too Dimensional, and it's fabulous! Purple with a green shift. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got that one too. I can't remember. I definitely got two, and one was darker and maybe purple (?) or maybe blue (?). You'll see it up here soon!

      Delete
  2. I'm waiting anxiously for these to come to my local Walgreens. I keep checking but....I do like this one, though. And yes, winter does seem to have arrived here in Ohio. Snow on the ground at Thanksgiving? Been a long time since that happened - at least down here where I am. Hope yours was good. And cute kitty picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at Giant Eagle! Also I'd check Rite-Aid. I feel like things pop up there sooner.

      Delete
  3. Lol cat-butt. My cat is the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolllllllllll his tail is amazing! its so damn fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate texture polishes but OMG your mani is so neat. Sometimes Ill see these manicures and the clean up is not nice. Also the title of this post has me giggling-Landa

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, I am so not neat! But thanks for that :P

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!