Wednesday, December 25, 2013

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright

And here begins my very favorite polish combination I've used all year, China Glaze Mingle With Kringle topped with Essie Hors d'oeuvres.  






CRAZY EYES

To honor Christmas morning, I'm in pajamas wearing no makeup.  Actually it's because I've been sick the past few days and I haven't put on makeup since Saturday.

Can you even believe how beautiful this is?  I might not wear anything else but Essie Hors d'oeuvres for the rest of 2013 because it's that awesome.  I used one coat of Mingle With Kringle and two coats of the Essie, which is a sheer glitter topper with iridescent gold and silver microglitter and larger silver hex glitter.  I'm pretty sure it could be opaque on its own, though.  But I wanted more of a gold vibe for Christmas, so I decided to layer it.  

I hope that everyone has the happiest of holidays (if you're into that sort of thing).  From all of us here at Short 'n Chic...


Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty mani, S. Merry Christmas to you and Ben and Remy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is stunning! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't get enough of that Essie.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I was using Mingle with Kringle as a base for Pahlish's holiday glitter, which is called Yuletide Treasures. It came out really beautiful, as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love me some Mingle with Kringle. Gold is so nice this time of year.

      Delete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!