Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Bling

Hey, long time no blog!  Aside from the fact that I'm feeling super uninspired right now, the past week has been a little nuts for me with work and the holiday and a party and my best friend visiting from out of town for wedding dress shopping (for her!).  I'm surprised I had a minute to take pictures of what I had on my nails...but I did!








This is OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana topped with Hollish Bazaar.  I know it has been said many times, but I Just Can't Cope-acabana is the best yellow I've ever used.  When it goes on it's a little streaky and you're like oh shit not this again, but somehow it self-levels between coats.  And I only needed two.  Color me delighted.  As for Hollish Bazaar, it was sent to me by a lovely reader called Natalia.  She also sent me a couple wedding teacups all the way from Australia, so thank you, Natalia!  Bazaar is a glitter topper with several different colors happening, as well as both round and square glitter.  I really loved how these two looked together; they made for a really nice Easter/springtime look, and I got a lot of compliments.

Okay, that's all the time I have for today.  I expect May to also be a little crazy, because I have two trips planned and I have to write and deliver a lecture for work at the beginning of the month...so we'll see how things on the blog go.  I hope everyone had a nice Easter, if you celebrate, and if not then I hope you had a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I love this combo! It looks so happy :D I should put on something like this to cheer me up when I have a rough week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :)) i love yellow color on the nails

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So glad you like it! Maybe this will start a love for Aussie indies??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
    HotCurrentAffairs

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!