Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Taking a Break

Hey guys.  I'm dropping by to let you know that I'll be taking a break from blogging for a little while.  I mentioned in one of my previous posts that May is a little bit busy and harried for me, so I thought it might be best for me to go on hiatus.  I'll still be around if anyone wants to drop a line or anything, and of course I'll be reading blogs and stuff.  

In the past when I've taken breaks I haven't been able to stay away too long, so we'll see how long this lasts!

Until next time!  Hopefully all of you are enjoying nice weather like we have been here!

Remy says bye, too


5 comments:

  1. I'm expecting at least one picture of Remy in my inbox each day you're gone. Just so you know. My pneumonia lung demands it.

    ♥Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post :) I really enjoy reading your blog! haha keep in touch x Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleveland! Fellow local. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!