Monday, February 02, 2015

Ciaté Mistress

Another polish from my box of goodies from The Netherlands!  I have never used a Ciaté polish before, so I was excited to check this one out.  Spoiler:  I love it.





d'awwww


Mistress:  sexy name, sexy polish.  I LOVED everything about this polish.  Ciaté polishes have relatively short brush stems with flat-ish brushes...not as wide as OPI pro wide, but wide enough to get the job done.  The formula was so, so nice and easy to use.  Mistress is a jelly, and it took three coats to make my nail line go bye bye.  But it was a pleasure to use and it dried really fast.  The color is a really orange-based red.  It's very, very warm.  Oh man, guys, this one is pretty.  I love wearing red colors like this because it's attention-grabbing but so normal/typical at the same time.  I definitely wouldn't mind having more Ciaté polishes.  They're available at Sephora for about $15, which is a little steep for me, but we'll see!  Maybe I'll pick up a few in the coming months.

I'm sure I've asked this question on here before but...what's your favorite red polish?  I keep finding reds that I really love, and I'm glad to add Mistress to my red stash.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and a fun Superb Owl Sunday, and happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow: Mistress looks great on you, I'm glad I have sent it :-) It is so much fun to see the polishes appear on your blog!
    The name above all was why I have put it in "the wedding box". It reminds me of OPI Fashion a Bow (my favorite at the moment together with Essie Double Breasted Jacket), perhaps this one is a touch more red then FAB?!
    Happy Monday right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite red polish? That's too Sophie's Choice. I WILL say that the red that got me to wear red was OPI Chick Flick Cherry back in early 2010, and my first favorite bright red was either OPI Vodka & Caviar or Orly Haute Red. Tough call.

    I think we should just do an awesome red for SMS at some point this year. I already have an idea for March because I am a crazy person, but I think you might like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!