Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Essie Find Me An Oasis

Couldn't really get proper pictures this time, but luckily Find Me An Oasis is easy to describe and a pretty simple color.

Lipstick is NARS Audacious Charlotte with Jordana Plush Plum liner.  I really can't say enough good things about the Audacious lipsticks.  I applied Charlotte one time, in the morning, and it wore all day.  It definitely faded, but it faded gracefully.  Charlotte gets a thumbs up from me.


It's just a baby blue.  A really light baby blue creme.  That's all.  But it does look nice!  It's from Resort 2014, and it definitely reads as a spring color.  The formula, for me, leaves much to be desired.  If there's a dupe of this one out there with an easier application then I would love to know because this one is super finicky.  This is three coats and I still had some patchiness and unevenness. 

I spent last weekend at the lake again.  It was sunny on Friday night when I got down there (at like 7:00pm), but it rained the whole rest of the weekend :(  I still got a little of this in:


Still worth it.  But now it's cold here!  I needed a coat again today!  And I think this chilly snap is supposed to continue into the end of the week.  I would like summer to come and stay, please.

Okay, that's all for me today--and likely this week.  At the end of the week Rach and B arrive, and then on Friday we're all hauling ass to MI for Anna's wedding.  I know you're jealous and you should be ;)  I'm pretty excited for a little getaway.  I will report back!

1 comment:

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!