Friday, June 26, 2015

OPI Chiffon My Mind

WHEN WILL I LEARN that I like opaque whites and not sheer ones?? When?!  The answer is never, because even though I really didn't like the last sheer white I wore, I went ahead and hunted down OPI Chiffon My Mind anyway.  And, eh.  






This polish has pretty, pretty shimmer...in the bottle.  I've seen some on-nail swatches of it where the shimmer shows up, but I couldn't get it to show up in my pictures.  Other than the shimmer, there's not anything special about this one.  It's a sheer white.  The formula is actually okay for a polish like this.  I used three coats and had some patches, but I think it looks pretty decent anyway.  Buuuuuuut I would skip this one if you're still thinking about it.  It's just okay.

Weirdly I found it in this random cosmetics section of the hospital gift shop when my dad was still hanging out there.

Other news, other news...I'm sure there's something...oh right.  The Cavs lost.  Which, sad.  But all that means is that there's-always-next-year and also, it's Tribe time now.  Ah, the life of a Cleveland sports fan:


Other than that, just living.  Working.  Doing my nails sometimes.  Attempting to spend time in the sun, but it's been RIDICULOUSLY RAINY for the past, like, two weeks?  And this weekend doesn't look any better.  Sad.  Need summer.

But, hope all is well with you guys, and I will talk to you next week!

8 comments:

  1. i'm exactly the same with white nail varnish! i never learn and then put like 5 coats on to get what i want! 739051 personal style blogger

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!