Friday, July 17, 2015

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cuteapillar

Yeahhhhh, not gonna lie, I bought "Cuteapillar" solely because of the name.  The color of this polish is fine, don't get me wrong.  But I mean, Cuteapillar??  Just take my money, Walgreens.


both of the above pictures make the color look waaaaaaay too bright; the ones below are more color accurate, FYI

diggin' the color next to these earrings, which I love


As soon as I put Cuteapillar on I had a weird sense of deja vu.  I realized that it really reminds me of OPI Thanks A Windmillion, which I could have sworn I wore yesterday.  Turns out it was in January (wut).  I compared the bottles, and they do look really, really similar.  Both are sort of blue-ish sage colors.  I think the OPI is just a tad bit dustier-looking.  The formula on Cuteapillar was a bit watery and thin, but I felt like it was okay at two coats so I did that and left it.  I honestly have no idea if you can still find this polish.  I think it was part of the 2015 spring collection that was butterfly-themed.  I got this on clearance ages ago now, so unless you find it there too I think you may be out of luck.  Sorry my blogging is not more timely.  Buuuuut if you decide you really need a color like this, I'm pretty sure you can still find the OPI at Ulta.  Quite a price difference, not gonna lie.  The color is really good though. 

Two posts in one week, y'all.  I know.  Crazy.  But I didn't immediately put black back on, so I figured I would take pictures and such.  Maybe I'm exiting my black mood; who knows.  Anyway, I hope you all have had lovely weeks and that your weekend is full of sunshine.  I'm reasonably sure mine won't be because we live in a monsoon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!