Monday, September 28, 2015

Zoya Tris

I don't usually buy Zoya, but there were a couple polishes in the fall collections that I felt I couldn't pass up.  And lucky for you, I actually photographed one of them.  Sort of.





I guess the best way to describe this color is "graphite."  It's a shimmery, metallic, pewter-ish shade.  And interestingly, it seems to lean a little greenish at times?  I think I used two coats here (although these pictures are from a few weeks back so I can't quite remember).  For some reason Zoya never used to work on me, and now they seem to be okay.  I wore Tris for quite a while, and then I wore another Zoya shade for like a week straight with minimal tipwear and no chipping.  So I have no idea what's going on.  But I'm happy about it.  Zoya always has at least a couple interesting colors in their seasonal offerings.  Unfortunately for Tris, I didn't love it.  I certainly didn't hate it, either.  But I expected to really like it and then when I put it on I was kind of like, eh.  It's okay.  I'm sure it has to have dupes out there, too.  My verdict?  Skip this one unless you're really into collecting metallics or something like that.  

My only news to share is that I found this shirt (which you may have seen on Instagram--@RemyRagdoll):


I find that H&M never disappoints with this type of thing.  I went to the mall on Friday to sort of cheer myself up because I had had a long week, and even though it's probably unhealthy, buying stuff totally makes me feel better.  Anyway, I saw this on a mannequin at H&M and hunted it down on the racks.  And it is perfect and hilarious.  Two cat moon for the win.  Plus they look like little Remy cats.

Okay, that's all for me.  This week is probably going to be bonkers for me too.  Because life is bonkers now.  So, happy Monday to all of you.  This one's gonna be a doozy.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know where the top or dress from your first pics is from?! I love alpacas and llamas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!