Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Incoco Witching Hour

More Incoco Halloween nail stickies.  Compared to the last ones, I'm less into these.  I think orange just doesn't look good on me and I wear it rarely enough that I wasn't really thinking about that when I bought these.  Also sorry but you get mostly desk pictures.  Such is life.



Yes Toothless lives at my desk.



These are cute enough, but the orange is just not for my skintone.  I had the same issues with these that I had with the last ones, namely that my pointer finger nails are apparently very tiny and the stickers meant for those nails are consequently way too big.  So they're a little wrinkly.  But it's not that big a deal, especially if no one is examining them closely.  Today these wraps are on...I think day five?  And they still look fine.  I'm a pretty big fan.  There's another Incoco Halloween 2015 design that I keep trying to find but haven't been able to, so I hope I run across them.  And I'll let you know if I do!  

Man, last week was a pretty big week for the people in my life.  On October 3rd my really good friends had their son, Joshua.  I have pictures of Ben and I with him but I'm not putting them up here because it's not my baby.  But he is super freaking cute and I already adore him.  Then on October 8th my other friends had their daughter, Delia.  I haven't met her yet, but I'm really happy for everyone.  And then a friend of mine got a freaking kitten.  It's the tiniest kitten I've ever seen and held in real life.  I've been going over to his place to watch Browns games so I got to snuggle with the baby cat Sunday:

LOOK AT THIS BABY oh my god

Also I myself got a new baby last weekend, which I'm typing on right now.  After hemming and hawing for literally a full calendar year, I finally got myself a new computer.  My last one was from 2009 and just wasn't doing what it should do in a timely manner anymore.  So I am now the proud owner of a brand new MacBook.  There are some weird things about it (like not having a USB port????) but I'm glad I finally just bought one.  I work on my computer a lot for writing lectures and making PowerPoints and stuff and I really need it to work well and fast.  So yay.

Anyway, it's a new season of life, y'all.  And as I've said, I myself am not ready for babies, but at least I will get a test run with my friends' babies.  Our one pair of friends is already referring to us as Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Ben (not the rice) which basically makes me want to cry because I don't have siblings and I never thought I would have that sort of thing.  So.  I'm very happy to be Auntie Steffie.  

I think I will end up not being back until next week, but I'm committed to posting more this month.  So I'll talk to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. I looked at the MacBook when I got my new MacBook Air a couple months ago. The MacBook has a single port that does everything. Check out the MacBook page on the Apple site. But it is kind of weird! (Also - adorable kitten!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, I know. You have to buy an $80 adapter to use the "single port." Which of course I had to buy and so does everyone else who gets one if you ever want to use a flash drive or HDMI cable. But yes I knew that before I bought it.

      Delete
  2. Given that universal intersubjectivity is necessarily God's standard of goodness (on ontic grounds), and also everyone else's standard of goodness (supposing their good values are not distorted and that they have sufficient knowledge), then it follows that the standard of a theodicies success lies in whether or not that particular concept of God still angers people. If it does, your theodicy fails the universal intersubjectivity test, and the concept of goodness in it is not objective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WyvveJ,^yu=ctcs,dt],hrc'dxy;&,Ydb,e=]n,Ur\\tcsn,"dy'yh[w=,Ur\\tcs>,Tkz=,syw,wd=,'yyh=]w,vyvn

    }[q[dJ,_d[w,\t\,eyr,fr]w,][eM

    WyvveJ,T,syw,]yv=,'dy'yh[w=,ur\\tcsn,Eyr,-[cw,]yv=M

    }[q[dJ,Cyw,wd[wn,Eyr,][t\,]yv=wdtcs,=h]=n

    WyvveJ,Ydb,e=[dn,Ve,vyv,v[\=,tw,ayq,v=n

    }[q[dJ,Eyr,wdtcg,eyrkq=,x=ww=q,wd[c,v=,x='[r]=,eyr,d[z=,[,a=v[h=,u[q=cwM

    WyvveJ,RdM

    }[q[dJ,Ve,u[q=cw,{,[c\,u[q=cw,/,[q=,xywd,v[h=]n,Xrw,\y,T,sy,[qyrc\,[c\,][e,wd[w,T,[v,]ru=qtyq,x='[r]=,T,d[z=,w-y,v[h=,u[q=cw],[c\,eyr,d[z=,yche,yc=M

    WyvveJ,^xh[cg,]w[q=&

    }[q[dJ,_=hhb,\y,TM

    WyvveJ,+qb,T,sr=]],cywn

    }[q[dJ,}yb,-de,\y,eyr,d[z=,qrx,tw,tc,ve,a['=,wd[w,T,\yckw,d[z=,[,a=v[h=,u[q=cwM

    WyvveJ,Eyrkq=,cyw,s=wwtcs,[ce,ya,ve,ur\\tcsn,^S=w],ru,wy,vyz=,wy,[cywd=q,w[xh=&

    }[q[dJ,Ydb,W=['d=q,Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=>,W=['d=q,Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,^-[hgtcs,ru,wy,}[q[dk],w[xh=&,_d[w,t],twb,}[q[dM

    }[q[dJ,Wyvve,][t\,[,d=w=qy]=;t]w,-yq\n

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,}wyu,qtsdw,wd=q=b,Wyvven,^Wyvve,aq==l=]b,d[],[,c=qzyr],hyyg,yc,dt],a['=&n,}[q[db,-d[w,\t\,tw,][eM

    }[q[dJ,Tw,r]=\,wd=,V8_yq\n,Tw,][t\b,KT,d[z=,wd=,'yyh=]w,VnK

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,T],wdt],wqr=b,WyvveM

    WyvveJ,T,-[],fr]w,d[uue,wd[w,]d=nnn

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,_d[w,\t\,-=,w=['d,eyr,[xyrw,wd[w,uqycyrcM

    WyvveJ,_=,]dyrh\,cyw,r]=,twM

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,X='[r]=M

    WyvveJ,Eyr,][t\,]yM

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,}[q[db,d=hu,tw,yrwn

    }[q[dJ,K}d=K,t],[,s=c\=q=\,uqycyrc,[c\,[],]r'd,-[],r]=\,wy,tc\y'wqtc[w=,u=yuh=,tcwy,[''=uwtcs,wd=,yuuq=]]tz=b,wd=y'q[wt',d=w=qycyqv[wtz=,q=stv=,[],fr]w,[c\,cyqv[h,-d=c,tc,q=[htwe,tw,-[],rcfr]w,[c\,wd=,tvuy]twtyc,ya,d=w=qy]=;t]w,a=wt]dt]v,[c\,a[]'t]vn

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,}[q[db,z=qeb,z=qe,syy\>,Cy-b,Wyvveb,-d[w,\t\,}[q[d,fr]w,][eM

    WyvveJ,T,\yckw,gcy-n,V[e,T,fr]w,=[w,ve,ur\\tcs,cy-b,uh=[]=M

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,Cyn,Stz=,v=,eyrq,hrc'dxy;n,D[c\,tw,yz=q>,^Urhh],Wyvvek],Hrc'dxy;,yrw,ya,dt],d[c\],[aw=q,[,]wqrssh=&n,Eyr,-thh,]tw,d=q=,[c\,-qtw=,-d[w,}[q[d,fr]w,][t\,yc=,drc\q=\,wtv=]n,{c\,ta,eyr,\yckw,d[z=,tw,\yc=,xe,wd=,=c\,ya,]'dyyhb,wd=c,eyr,-thh,x=,g=uw,[aw=q,]'dyyh,rcwth,eyr,\yn,T],wd[w,'h=[qM

    WyvveJ,E=]b,W=['d=q,Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=n

    }[q[dJ,Xrw,-d[w,[xyrw,tw],r]=,ya,wd=,V8_yq\M,Tw,][t\,twn,T,d=[q\,tw,][e,wd=,V,-yq\b,W=['d=q,Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=n,Eyr,'[ckw,h=w,tw,s=w,[-[e,-twd,wd[w,[c\,rcx=c\,wd=,[q',ya,Fr]wt'=n

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,Eyr,[q=,0rtw=,qtsdwb,}[q[dn,Wyvveb,'yv=,-twd,v=,wy,wd=,uqtc'tu[hk],yaat'=n,_dth=,eyr,-qtw=,}[q[dk],=;'=hh=cw,]rvv[qe,ya,wd=,\[cs=q],ya,s=c\=q=\,uqycyrc]b,eyr,-thh,-[]d,eyrq,vyrwd,yrw,-twd,]y[un,"yv=,[hycs,cy-b,Wyvven

    WyvveJ,E=]b,W=['d=q,Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=n

    }[q[dJ,Ydb,ydb,W=['d=q,Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=b,v[e,T,d[z=,Wyvvek],ur\\tcsM

    Wdt]wh=wd-[tw=J,Ydb,e=]b,ya,'yrq]=b,\=[q,'dth\n,^stz=],}[q[d,Wyvvek],Hrc'dxy;&

    ReplyDelete
  4. Շնորհակալություն այցելության համար Կարճ 'n ձեվավոր . Այս բլոգը կթարմացվի հաճախ. Ազատ զգալ դառնալ հետեւորդ եւ ապահովել մեկնաբանություններ առատ .

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love your comments, guys! Thanks so much for leaving them! I try to respond to questions either in the comments section or in forthcoming posts, so check back later!